check this

Saturday, June 12, 2010

time of birth: 11th june 2010 :)


Well... after much contemplation and whatnot, I've FINALLY decided on creating my very own blog.
I got the idea from a friend of mine - Rakeem aka Meeky - and thought I won't have time to update it and so forth; however, the time has come ^_^
Actually, I started the entire process a few weeks ago and the finished product (at least of the blog itself excluding my REAL posts) has arrived so basically all I want to say/write is that my posts will be official i.e. UPDATED from *grab your calendars/daily-planners*

[[[JUNE 25th 2010]]] a date that is quite close to my heart, since it marked a certain part of my life a few years ago ;)

I guess all I can do now is wait and so do you... TOODLES TIL LOODLES!!!

sjb

No comments:

Post a Comment